Ddiweddariad Arweinydd y Cyngor: 25 Mawrth 2020
Mae'r dudalen hon yn cael ei chyfieithu.
Pembrokeshire County Council Leader, Councillor David Simpson, has provided a further coronavirus update for Wednesday 25th March, as follows:
‘We are continuing to put in place the necessary actions arising from the Prime Minister’s announcement on Monday evening (23rd March) including today:
- the suspension of all but essential safety maintenance works on our highway network. Operatives will be called to attend to any emergency work or urgent repairs
- · parks and gardens remain open but with signage proposed to highlight ‘no gatherings’
- · playgrounds, sports grounds and pitches are closing
- · forty-seven of our 68 public toilets will be closed. Only 21 will remain open.
‘I want to stress again that you should stay at home, except for essential activities
‘We will be taking steps to ensure that our own staff - or those working for us - who need to be in their workplace or helping in the community as key workers, will possess the necessary identification to confirm their status.
‘Press releases issued since my message yesterday are:
‘The more general updates I want to highlight today are:
- I am aware there is significant discussion taking place about construction sites. There is a mixed message but at this time all non-urgent Council works have been suspended and sites made safe/closed
- a briefing was issued to all County Councillors earlier today on the matter of establishing a co-ordinated community response and a press release has also be issued
- a range of information and advice has been issued for local businesses in light of the coronavirus pandemic and a press release issued.’